Please click on a District name above to show Incident Statistics for that District. You will then be given the opportunity to view Incident Statistics by individual Wards.
|Incident Type||Last Year Actual||Current Year Actual||% Change||Movement||Performance Key|
|Deliberate Fires||3,679||2,322||-36.89%||Performing Strongly|
|Deliberate Primary Fires||355||294||-17.18%||Performing Strongly|
|Deliberate Secondary Fires||3,324||2,028||-38.99%||Performing Strongly|
|Deliberate Dwelling Fires||48||40||-16.67%||Performing Strongly|
|Accidental Dwelling Fires (ADF's)||125||106||-15.2%||Performing Strongly|
|Accidental Dwelling Fire Injury||7||8||14.29%||Requires Improvement|
|Last Year Start Date||Last Year End Date||Current Year Start Date||Current Year End Date|
|1st April 2022||31st October 2022||1st April 2023||31st October 2023|
Last Data Uploaded Nov. 8, 2023, 12:37 p.m.
- All statistics may be subject to change following final data validation
- Primary Fires are fires that occurred to property, vehicles and or involved casualties and or involved 5 or more pumping appliances.
- Secondary Fires are NOT property fires eg. rubbish, grassland, wheelie bins and derelict buildings.
- Wholetime Stations: Middlesbrough, Grangetown, Thornaby, Billingham, Coulby Newham, Hartlepool
- Wholetime / On-Call Stations: Stockton, Redcar
- On-Call Stations: Headland, Yarm, Guisborough, Saltburn, Skelton, Loftus