Please click on a District name above to show Incident Statistics for that District. You will then be given the opportunity to view Incident Statistics by individual Wards.
|Incident Type||Last Year Actual||Current Year Actual||% Change||Movement||Performance Key|
|Deliberate Fires||1,110||982||-11.53%||Performing Strongly|
|Deliberate Primary Fires||96||112||16.67%||Requires Improvement|
|Deliberate Secondary Fires||1,014||870||-14.2%||Performing Strongly|
|Deliberate Dwelling Fires||20||17||-15.0%||Performing Strongly|
|Accidental Dwelling Fires (ADF's)||34||31||-8.82%||Performing Well|
|Accidental Dwelling Fire Injury||2||1||-50.0%||Performing Strongly|
|Last Year Start Date||Last Year End Date||Current Year Start Date||Current Year End Date|
|1st April 2021||31st May 2021||1st April 2022||31st May 2022|
Last Data Uploaded June 8, 2022, 2:40 p.m.
- All statistics may be subject to change following final data validation
- Primary Fires are fires that occurred to property, vehicles and or involved casualties and or involved 5 or more pumping appliances.
- Secondary Fires are NOT property fires eg. rubbish, grassland, wheelie bins and derelict buildings.
- Wholetime Stations: Middlesbrough, Grangetown, Thornaby, Billingham, Coulby Newham, Hartlepool
- Wholetime / On-Call Stations: Stockton, Redcar
- On-Call Stations: Headland, Yarm, Guisborough, Saltburn, Skelton, Loftus