Please click on a District name above to show Incident Statistics for that District. You will then be given the opportunity to view Incident Statistics by individual Wards.
|Incident Type||Last Year Actual||Current Year Actual||% Change||Movement||Performance Key|
|Deliberate Fires||1,427||1,978||38.61%||Requires Improvement|
|Deliberate Primary Fires||168||207||23.21%||Requires Improvement|
|Deliberate Secondary Fires||1,259||1,771||40.67%||Requires Improvement|
|Deliberate Dwelling Fires||21||42||100.0%||Requires Improvement|
|Accidental Dwelling Fires (ADF's)||66||77||16.67%||Requires Improvement|
|Accidental Dwelling Fire Injury||6||4||-33.33%||Performing Strongly|
|Last Year Start Date||Last Year End Date||Current Year Start Date||Current Year End Date|
|1st April 2020||31st August 2020||1st April 2021||31st August 2021|
Last Data Uploaded Sept. 7, 2021, 8:41 a.m.
- All statistics may be subject to change following final data validation
- Primary Fires are fires that occurred to property, vehicles and or involved casualties and or involved 5 or more pumping appliances.
- Secondary Fires are NOT property fires eg. rubbish, grassland, wheelie bins and derelict buildings.
- Wholetime Stations: Middlesbrough, Grangetown, Thornaby, Billingham, Coulby Newham, Hartlepool
- Wholetime / On-Call Stations: Stockton, Redcar
- On-Call Stations: Headland, Yarm, Guisborough, Saltburn, Skelton, Loftus