Please click on a District name above to show Incident Statistics for that District. You will then be given the opportunity to view Incident Statistics by individual Wards.
|Incident Type||Last Year Actual||Current Year Actual||% Change||Movement||Performance Key|
|Deliberate Fires||2,712||3,675||35.51%||Requires Improvement|
|Deliberate Primary Fires||282||359||27.3%||Requires Improvement|
|Deliberate Secondary Fires||2,430||3,316||36.46%||Requires Improvement|
|Deliberate Dwelling Fires||58||48||-17.24%||Performing Strongly|
|Accidental Dwelling Fires (ADF's)||114||126||10.53%||Requires Improvement|
|Accidental Dwelling Fire Injury||5||8||60.0%||Requires Improvement|
|Last Year Start Date||Last Year End Date||Current Year Start Date||Current Year End Date|
|1st April 2021||31st October 2021||1st April 2022||31st October 2022|
Last Data Uploaded Nov. 8, 2022, 1:46 p.m.
- All statistics may be subject to change following final data validation
- Primary Fires are fires that occurred to property, vehicles and or involved casualties and or involved 5 or more pumping appliances.
- Secondary Fires are NOT property fires eg. rubbish, grassland, wheelie bins and derelict buildings.
- Wholetime Stations: Middlesbrough, Grangetown, Thornaby, Billingham, Coulby Newham, Hartlepool
- Wholetime / On-Call Stations: Stockton, Redcar
- On-Call Stations: Headland, Yarm, Guisborough, Saltburn, Skelton, Loftus