Please click on a District name above to show Incident Statistics for that District. You will then be given the opportunity to view Incident Statistics by individual Wards.
|Incident Type||Last Year Actual||Current Year Actual||% Change||Movement||Performance Key|
|Deliberate Fires||3,201||4,532||41.58%||Requires Improvement|
|Deliberate Primary Fires||389||465||19.54%||Requires Improvement|
|Deliberate Secondary Fires||2,812||4,067||44.63%||Requires Improvement|
|Deliberate Dwelling Fires||73||89||21.92%||Requires Improvement|
|Accidental Dwelling Fires (ADF's)||160||180||12.5%||Requires Improvement|
|Accidental Dwelling Fire Injury||19||10||-47.37%||Performing Strongly|
|Last Year Start Date||Last Year End Date||Current Year Start Date||Current Year End Date|
|1st April 2020||31st March 2021||1st April 2021||31st March 2022|
Last Data Uploaded May 10, 2022, 2:41 p.m.
- All statistics may be subject to change following final data validation
- Primary Fires are fires that occurred to property, vehicles and or involved casualties and or involved 5 or more pumping appliances.
- Secondary Fires are NOT property fires eg. rubbish, grassland, wheelie bins and derelict buildings.
- Wholetime Stations: Middlesbrough, Grangetown, Thornaby, Billingham, Coulby Newham, Hartlepool
- Wholetime / On-Call Stations: Stockton, Redcar
- On-Call Stations: Headland, Yarm, Guisborough, Saltburn, Skelton, Loftus