Please click on a District name above to show Incident Statistics for that District. You will then be given the opportunity to view Incident Statistics by individual Wards.
|Incident Type||Last Year Actual||Current Year Actual||% Change||Movement||Performance Key|
|Deliberate Fires||2,022||2,713||34.17%||Requires Improvement|
|Deliberate Primary Fires||248||285||14.92%||Requires Improvement|
|Deliberate Secondary Fires||1,774||2,428||36.87%||Requires Improvement|
|Deliberate Dwelling Fires||36||57||58.33%||Requires Improvement|
|Accidental Dwelling Fires (ADF's)||93||114||22.58%||Requires Improvement|
|Accidental Dwelling Fire Injury||20||5||-75.0%||Performing Strongly|
|Last Year Start Date||Last Year End Date||Current Year Start Date||Current Year End Date|
|1st April 2020||31st October 2020||1st april 2021||31st October 2021|
Last Data Uploaded Nov. 23, 2021, 11:22 a.m.
- All statistics may be subject to change following final data validation
- Primary Fires are fires that occurred to property, vehicles and or involved casualties and or involved 5 or more pumping appliances.
- Secondary Fires are NOT property fires eg. rubbish, grassland, wheelie bins and derelict buildings.
- Wholetime Stations: Middlesbrough, Grangetown, Thornaby, Billingham, Coulby Newham, Hartlepool
- Wholetime / On-Call Stations: Stockton, Redcar
- On-Call Stations: Headland, Yarm, Guisborough, Saltburn, Skelton, Loftus